I’m a persistent ‘creative’.
Sometimes I get paid for being this way; I’ve had a book published. My art has sold in galleries and online.
The main thing I always come back to is that life is not about dogma, niches, or stereotypes.
It’s about what creates beauty, laughter, and the energy we use for goodness and healing. About community. About finding out how we make our innerworkings visible through the stuff we make, sing, play and dance with.
- I cut back my day job hours to keep creating
- I discovered the joys of making short videos using a webcam
- The Art Of Aging project was created from a desire for a real community of women powered by heart and wisdom, not marketing agendas
- I startedThe Art Of Aging Facebook Page. The response was fantastic, passionate…
- …out of this response came The Beauties
- And I brought back Miss Kissi, who had patiently waited in a box on a shelf in my studio for 15 years for the right venue for her debut
Technology and my life world came together in a mix of just about all the mediums I’ve worked with, observations I had no where else to share, and joy.
Big beauty feeding joy.